- This event has passed.
Sangha’s 2nd Annual Community Pride Party
June 25, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This block-party-style gathering will be filled with community, fun and live music! Come dance with us as DJ Love Doctor spins some sweet tunes, break into your creative side with tie dye t-shirts, have fun with water balloons, and eat amazing local food, all in the parking lot outside! That’s right, we’re taking over the whole parking lot! While you’re there, don’t forget to check out our Second Limited-Edition Sangha Pride T-shirts (get yours here!) for sale by donation in support of our Queer Yoga community here at Sangha! While we’re together, let’s do some yoga too! Join us for not one, but TWO LGBTQIA+Allies drop-in yoga classes inside the studio. One at 4pm and one at 6pm. Come practice and party with us folks! We can’t wait to see you there.
Schedule of events:
- 3-8pm: Tie dye, flash tattoos, food trucks, water balloons, Unicorn Sprinkler, community dancing, and more!
- 3pm: Party kicks off with dancing and sweet tunes from DJ Love Doctor(she/her)
- 4-5pm: YOGA CLASS (in-person only – register below!) — LGBTQIA + Allies Flow with Claire Pascal (she/her)
- 5-6pm: Tarot Readings inside the studio with Jessica Williams (she/her)
- 6-7pm: YOGA CLASS (hybrid | in-person + online – register here!) — Resting for Our Liberation with Garrett Jurss (he/him)
This event is free to attend, but we are accepting donations to go towards our LGBTQIA Yoga programming here at Sangha.
As always come as you are, and pay what you can! 🧡
*This is a community event and not hosted by Pride Center of Vermont*