Dear Community Members,
Every three years, residents of Chittenden and Grand Isle counties are encouraged to join the conversation about how to strengthen community health by participating in the Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) process. One way to join the conversation and offer your perspective is to take a 10-minute online community survey. Your input is very important, as this year’s CHNA survey results will inform a three-year Community Health Improvement Plan that:
· Identifies and prioritizes health needs
· Builds upon existing strengths
· Works on solutions with community partners
How to join the conversation:
· Please click to take the 10-minute online community survey: now available in 10 languages!
· Share this email with patients, your friends, and neighbors, aged 16 and older who live in Chittenden and Grand Isle counties
· To thank you for your time, you can enter a drawing for a chance to win one of four $50 gift cards.
For more about the other organizations who are part of the 2022 Community Health Needs Assessment, visit UVMHealth.org/MedCenter/CHNA. You’ll also find the 2019 CHNA report and corresponding Implementation Strategy, showing what happened with information previously gathered from the survey effort.
Thank you in advance,
Molly Lawrence, MPH(She/Her)
Sr. Community Benefit Strategist
Community Health Improvement
The University of Vermont Medical Center
128 Lakeside Avenue, Suite 106
Burlington, VT 05401
Black Lives Matter
The Abenaki People are the traditional stewards of the land where the University of Vermont Medical Center currently resides.