As we approach the start of summer, and watch vaccination rates in Vermont go up and COVID-19 cases go down, we are excited to announce that we are (gradually, with caution and care for ourselves and our community) expanding in-person services and events at Pride Center of Vermont. Our next phase of re-opening will include making Curbside Pickup available during full Center hours, offering outdoor in-person events and meetups, and opening Center resources such as the Library, Cyber Center, and other program-specific services to the community by appointment. Full list of services and COVID-19 Guidelines are below. Do you have questions, or requests for a service or resource that isn’t listed? Call us at (802) 860-7812 or email email@example.com!
Pride Center of Vermont Hours & Services as of Monday, June 14th, 2021
10am to 6pm Monday through Thursday & 10am to 2pm Friday
- Curbside Pickup (safer sex supplies, info materials, and other items): No appointment necessary, just ring doorbell. If staff is with other community members, there may be a wait, so please schedule an appointment if you need a specific time.
- Cyber Center, Library, and other In-Person Services: By appointment only, 50 minute maximum time slot. Please call, email, or contact program staff to schedule.
- Events: In-Person events will be held outdoors and/or at offsite locations. Virtual events are still happening, too! Check the Events Calendar for details.
Center Use Guidelines – Updated 6/9/21
Community Members must agree to and follow these guidelines to access Pride Center of Vermont’s space and services.
Guidelines may be updated at any time.
- Mask Mandate is in effect at Pride Center of Vermont. All community members and staff are required to wear masks, correctly fitting and covering the mouth and nose, when entering the Center.
- Vaccinated community members may remove their masks with the consent of on-site staff members. All staff members have been vaccinated.
- Staff members may remove masks while at their desks. Consent rules apply when community members and other staff are present.
- If unvaccinated center users are present, a mask must be worn by all parties.
- Community members are welcome to enter the Center space by appointment during staffed hours.
- Community members may use the Center for a maximum of one, 50 minute appointment per day.
- No more than two community members may use the Center at a time.
- Community members must wait outside or at the bottom of the stairs until admitted by staff for a scheduled appointment.
- Appointments to enter the Center may be scheduled for the following reasons:
- Use the cyber center
- Use the library
- Meet with a staff member
- Other circumstances as determined by staff
- If community members would like to pick up supplies in the Center (rather than staff handing off supplies via curbside pickup) they may either make an appointment as outlined above, or drop by the Center with the understanding that they may be asked to wait or come back at a later time if appointment slots are filled or staff are unavailable.
- Meetings with groups larger than two people (not including vaccinated staff) must happen outside of the Center. A staff member must be present at the Center when groups are held.
- Masks are encouraged but not required for outdoor Pride Center programs when social distancing is not possible. Consent rules apply.
- Thoroughly wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon arrival at the Pride Center. Frequent and thorough hand washing and/or hand sanitizing is suggested for the duration of the visit.
- All community members who enter the Center, for appointments or to pick up items, must sign in for contact tracing purposes.
- Curbside pickup and supply delivery must be completed with masks on and with attention to physical distancing where possible.
- If you are sick or have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not enter the Center.
To schedule an appointment at Pride Center or make arrangements to stop by, contact us via Facebook Messenger, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call the main line at (802) 860-7812, or connect with a staff member who will confirm with you. We can’t wait to see you!