Title: Operations Coordinator
Job Type: 1 F/T Position (40/week)
Reports To: Executive Director
Compensation: $40,000 plus comprehensive Health and Dental
Application Deadline: Thursday, September 24th
Operations Coordinator is responsible for the efficient day-to-day operations of, and administrative duties associated with, programs and services at Pride Center of Vermont (PCVT). This includes coordinating tasks to supporting office procedures and daily operations of PCVT including volunteer services, coordinating internal and external communications, and being the foundation that supports programs, events, and community engagement, donor acknowledgments, database management, and supporting the Executive Director and other duties as assigned. This position will anchor all administrative functions across the organization, ensuring PCVT runs efficiently while enhancing our capacity to serve LGBTQ+ individuals across Vermont.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with office management, implementation of procedures, records management, data collection, and reporting of statistics.
- Respond to incoming communications, including telephone, e-mail, social media, and in-person inquiries, delegating to staff as necessary.
- Work with the Executive Director and bookkeeper to maintain financial accountability systems, including production and tracking of bank deposits, expense reports, fee-for-service invoices, and other monthly reports as needed.
- Support all aspects of Development initiatives, including donor acknowledgement letters, gift coding, data entry, and all mailings, as determined by the Development and Communications Director.
- Maintain up to date paperwork and forms, including timesheets, expense reports, meeting minutes, and volunteer and employee handbooks.
- Organize incoming and outgoing PCVT mail which includes sorting, routing to the appropriate person for response, sorting bills and informing the Finance Team as to the arrival of bills, donations, and bank statements.
- Enter basic information into Little Green Light and work with the Development and Communications Director to make sure the data is entered in efficient and beneficial ways for reporting and making effective financial decisions..
- Provides clerical support to staff, Executive Director, and Board Members.
Preferred Qualities and Skills:
- Previous experience working with community-based organizations and/or LGBTQ+ populations.
- Ability to facilitate working alliances between several marginalized identities within and beyond the LGTBQ+ communities.
- Knowledge of available social service resources in Vermont.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Seeking a tech savvy individual with an attention to detail and strong background in implementing organizational systems.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required for travel statewide.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Thursday, September 24th.
Due to safety precautions, most of the staff is working remotely through December 2020. We will reevaluate reopening the center at that time. There may be limited outdoor in-person events where proper PPE is utilized.