GLAM is looking for a new visual identity and needs your help! We are seeking someone who can design a creative, innovative and professional logo design. The logo should be recognizable and help promote the ideas of community, friendship, pride, and make it sexy. The rest is up to you! Please read below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
How to Enter the Contest
The contest begins on January 30th, 2018. Submissions will be accepted through March 2nd, 2018. Winners will be announced in via our website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winners' email accounts. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
1. Submitted directly to the GLAM staff at email@example.com
2. Submitted in their original source file and
3. Submitted as an Encapsulated Post-Script (EPS) file
* Professional: This logo will be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts etc). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
* Theme: Logo must promote the ideals of our GLAM program: community, friendship, and pride.
* Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color (if any) or black and white.
* Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
The winner will be selected by members of the GLAM Core Group in conjunction with Health & Wellness staff at the Pride Center of Vermont. Contestants agree that GLAM and the Pride Center of Vermont may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to the Pride Center of Vermont. Additionally, GLAM and the Pride Center of Vermont may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the Center. GLAM reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Contest winner will receive $250 in the form of check or Visa Gift Card.